- Check your catalogue for delivery times.
- All deliveries are made within 10 days of catalogue closing.
- All orders are delivered directly to your school.
- All orders are packed by student by class by school.
- In most cases orders for Australian customers will be shipped via Australian eparcel
- All freight and handling charges for school deliveries are free of charge.
Occasionally we receive more orders for a title than we have stock. As we are usually
either printing new stock or ordering more from the publisher so there may a delay
in supplying your order until new stock arrives. We will notify you by email in
those circumstances so you can decide if you would like to wait for or cancel your
order. If a title was in stock when you ordered it and is then delayed, we will
gladly refund your money and cancel the order.
To find out where your order is at any time please email
email@example.com and they will let you know the expected delivery
date of your order.
All orders are delivered directly to your home (or address you have given us).
In most cases orders will be shipped via Australian eparcel post.
- All orders are scan-packed for accuracy.
- All books are packed to maximise the instance of damage free arrival.
- All orders for Australian customers will be shipped via Australian eparcel post,
Australian Air Express or Direct Freight Express.